New app update coming soon...
Our app has been getting a complete overhaul to give you a better travelling experience when using our buses, or when planning in advance.
- It will be easier to find the fastest route to your destination and see when your bus is coming to your bus stop more clearly. M-Tickets are still available to buy and to gift to others with an M-Ticket account.
- If you’re not already using the Go North East app, you’re seriously missing out! Watch out for the update and download it from your app store.
Available on theand .
Buy for now, save for later, or gift to other people. M-Tickets can be kept on your device for when you need them. When using your ticket on the bus, simply place your phone under the QR code reader on the machine and wait for the beep.Download the Go North East app
Tell us where you want to go. Quicker access to journey planning tools to get you home and to work as fully customisable buttons. Frequently used stops can also be added as a favourite for quicker planning.Download the Go North East app
See when your bus will arrive at your stop in real time. Departures count down in real time and clearly show if the bus is tracking along the route.Download the Go North East app
Track your bus in real time on a map and view line of route and next stop departures.Download the Go North East app
To gift a ticket to a friend or family member, simply follow these three steps:
- Buy the required ticket on your account
- Go to the tickets section and click on 'gift'
- Enter the person's e-mail address that's associated with their app account and click 'continue'
The ticket will automatically be added to the recipient's account and a confirmation e-mail will also be sent.