X50 - Park & Ride
- Getting to St. James' Park is really easy on our dedicated X50 Park & Ride buses. You can park in the Metrocentre Coach Park and catch our X50 to the heart of St James' Park.
- Runs for all Newcastle United first team home matches, including pre-season friendlies.
- The first bus leaves the Metrocentre (Coach Park) two hours before each match. Buses then run at frequent intervals until the last departure 15 minutes before the scheduled kick-off time.
Buses return from St James' Park at frequent intervals after each match. The last bus leaves one hour after the final whistle.
- Free parking in dedicated spaces at the Metrocentre Coach Park – an attendant is on hand to guide you to the reserved parking spaces.
Tickets and Fares
- Adults - £1.50 single, £2 return
- 18 & Under - £1 single
- Magpie Movers are valid on this service, but no other tickets can be used (which includes Network One travel cards, Go North East adult tickets, 18 & Under tickets and English national concessionary passes).
- Please note that Magpie Movers are not valid for pre-season friendly matches.
- No charge for parking – just pay as you board the bus.