- Red Kite 45 and 46 buses give regular and reliable links between Consett, Derwentside College, Shotley Bridge, Ebchester, Hamsterley, Rowlands Gill, Swalwell, MetroCentre, Teams and Newcastle, with the Red Kite 45 serving Blackhill and Benfieldside, while the Red Kite 46 serves Bridgehill.
- Red Kite 47 runs from Blackhall Mill, Chopwell, High Spen, Rowlands Gill and Metrocentre up to every 30 minutes.
- Both single-deck and double-deck buses run on each service and the they come with some brilliant features.
- Next stop talking announcements.
- Free customer WiFi.
- Power sockets for your phone or tablet.
- USB connections.
Times until 6 April 2019 Times from 7 April 2019