Ticket Refund Policy
All requests for ticket refunds are subject to these terms and conditions together with the Go North East terms and conditions of use for the key smartcard and Go North East App and will be made at our discretion.
- Refunds are available on any unused tickets bought via the key smartcard or Go North East app up to 3 months from the original date of purchase.
- Unfortunately refunds are not available on partially used or activated tickets.
- Refunds and replacements are only available on online ticket purchases which have been stored on a key smartcard that has been registered or M-ticket via our mobile app subject to these conditions.
- Unfortunately we cannot process refunds for tickets that have been issued on paper tickets, or a key smartcard that has not been registered.
- Refunds will not be given more than 3 months from the original date of purchase of the tickets.
- A refund is only available to the original purchaser and proof of purchase may be requested.
- Requests for refunds or replacements should be made by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 0191 420 5050 with your account and ticket details on which you are applying for a refund.
Pay Monthly subscriptions
Refunds are not available on Pay Monthly subscriptions but payments can be cancelled at any time. The ticket will remain valid for the remainder of the month that has been paid for.
In the event of a suspension of services because of strikes, labour disputes, emergency or adverse weather conditions, reasonable refunds or extension of validity of pre-purchased tickets may be considered but the decision will be entirely at the discretion of the company. Refunds will not be made in respect of days on which it can reasonably be foreseen that no service or a replaced service will be provided, or days on which the company has advertised a reduction or suspension of service such as Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
This policy will be subject to revision and Go North East reserves the right to change this policy without notice. Any revisions will not apply before the policy has been published at gonortheast.co.uk.