We have made every effort to ensure accuracy of information contained on web pages, downloadable documents on gonortheast.co.uk and timetable information on the Go North East app.
- Use of gonortheast.co.uk and Go North East app is subject to your acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
- When using gonortheast.co.uk or the Go North East App, we will not be held liable for anything that may result as a consequence of any inaccuracies, or any omissions from, the information which it may contain.
- All documents and related graphics are provided "as is" without guarantee.
- You should not assume that the information displayed is free from error or that it will be suitable for the particular purpose that you have in mind when using it.
- We are not responsible for the content when providing outbound links to other websites, nor does it guarantee that these links will always work.
- We maintain a high security ethic and test material through many stages, however we advise that you should always run an anti-virus program.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to data or your computer system which may occur while using material derived from gonortheast.co.uk, the Go North East App or an external link.
E-mails from Go North East and gonortheast.co.uk
- The information contained in e-mails and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you receive an e-mail in error please notify the originator or telephone 0191 420 5050.
- The opinions contained in the e-mails are those of the author and do not represent those of Go North East.
- We endeavor to ensure e-mails and attachments are free from viruses prior to being sent and will not be liable for any losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.
- Our Facebook and Twitter pages are for the purposes of keeping customers informed and receiving customers’ feedback. We welcome feedback from all customers and want to hear all points of view including criticism of how we are doing.
- There are a few basic house rules of using our social media accounts which include:
- We reserve the right to remove posts that contain foul or abusive language, or which for other reasons are considered seriously inappropriate. This would include hoax incident reports for example, personal attacks on staff or other Facebook users or information that we deem sensitive.
- If you are reporting a particular incident, we will try and help you as quickly as possible, but for incidents where a full investigation is required, then you will be re-directed to use one of the methods on our Contact Us page. We will report any pages or accounts that are set up to look like an account belonging to us, which includes the use of our logo. For your own safety be careful about posting any personal details. Please don't post advertising, spam or links to other pages as they will be hidden / deleted.
- If you have accepted that you are willing to accept e-mails from us, you will be sent e-mails to your specified email address.
- You can opt out from receiving promotional and service change e-mails, by logging into your account and ticking the relevant box, or contacting us and supplying your contact e-mail address.
M-Tickets are a great way of using modern technology to get your bus ticket on your smartphone.
- Payment details are stored in a secure form on your phone, with the means to decrypt them kept elsewhere. Should you lose your phone, there is NO way to tie your payment details back to your account.
- Payments are processed using Secure Trading, a Level One provider. This is the very highest level under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
- You should ensure that your battery is charged enough to enable you to show the driver the active ticket when travelling. If you cannot produce the ticket on your phone, you should pay the appropriate fare for your journey.
- If you are worried about your signal connectivity, then If you have already purchased a ticket on your phone ready for activation, you will be able to activate this without a signal.
- The M-Ticket app has been developed, so that if you attempt to change the clock on your device to gain extra validity time, then your ticket will expire.
Go North East
Registered in England No 2057284
Registered Office: 3rd Floor, 41-51 Grey Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 6EE
A wholly owned subsidiary of the Go-Ahead Group Plc