We are on the look out for skilled engineers to join the team!
We have a number of exciting opportunities at various locations for a number of roles, including:
- Skilled Fitters
- Skilled PCV / HGV Electricians
- Coach Builders
You will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of Go North East vehicles to the highest standards set by the company. Some shifts may have to be worked, but full details and pay information can be discussed at the interview.
You should be qualified in automotive engineering at level 2 or above.
Apply here for any of the above posts.
There are a number of benefits for working for the largest employer in the North East, including:
- A very competitive salary, with enhancements at weekends
- Extensive training on a number of vehicles
- FREE travel for you and your family
- Team Awards
- Discounts at top high street stores and online retailers.
There is also the opportunity to progress your career to a higher level, with supervisory roles leading to management positions.