Engineers are an essential part of our team, ensuring our fleet of vehicles are maintained to the highest of standards so they are reliable, safe and available for service at all times, and we have some exciting opportunities for you to join our award-winning team.
The roles available include:
- Skilled Fitter
- Skilled PCV/HGV Electrician
- Skilled Coachbuilder
You will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of Go North East vehicles to the highest standards.
Some shifts may have to be worked, but full details and pay information can be discussed at the interview.
These roles present an excellent opportunity for anyone who is qualified in automotive engineering at level 3 or above.
There are a number of benefits for working for us, which include:
- Over £13 an hour basic rate
- Enhancements for overtime and weekends
- Company pension
- 25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Working in state-of-the-art facilities, including new depots in Consett and Gateshead
- Free travel for you and discounted travel for your family
- Discounts at top high street stores and online retailers