Closure of Durham Bus Station from Monday 15 February
4 weeks ago
From Monday 15 February, Durham Bus Station will be closed to allow demolition and redevelopment work to begin.
Whilst the bus station is closed, a range of new bus stops will be introduced on North Road and at Millburngate.
Please check your service and view the map below, or view our PDF guide – paper copies will also be available on our buses.
Live times and tracking
On our website you can view live departure times and track buses on a map in real-time. Use the links below for each stand to view live times, and once you've done that if you click the star that's shown it'll add the stop to your favourites for quick and easy access.
Stand B – check live times
- X-lines X20 to Langley Park
- Service 59 to Arnison Centre
Stand G – check live times
- X-lines X21 to Bishop Auckland
Stand H – check live times
- Angel 21 to Newcastle
- X-lines X21 to Newcastle
- Service 50 to South Shields
Stand J – check live times
- indiGo 204 to Pittington
- indiGo 208 to Peterlee
- indiGo 265 to Seaham
- X-lines X20 to Sunderland
Stand K – check live times
- Service 59 to Wheatley Hill
Stand L – check live times
- Prince Bishops 20 to Sunderland and South Shields
Stand M – check live times
- X-lines X5 and X15 to Consett
- Durham Diamond 16 and 16A to Stanley and Castleside
Durham County Council's bus stop map
If you would like to find out more about the redevelopment of the bus station, which is estimated to be complete by Autumn 2022, visit Durham County Council's website.