26th - 28th November
The Spanish City Christmas Market, which received 8,000 visitors in 2019, features a variety of traditional stalls where you can buy unique, hand-crafted gifts for your loved ones and stock up on local delicacies. There will be festive food stalls selling a variety of sweet and savoury treats, all handmade by Spanish City's team of chefs.
- Friday 26th November – 5pm – 9pm
- Saturday 27th November – 10am – 5pm
- Sunday 28th November – 10am – 5pm
- Advance booking: £2 per person
- On the door: £3 per person
Prices start from £2.00