Santa Bus and Christmas Angel Competition
1 month ago
- Two winners will each receive a £20 Love2shop voucher
- Three runners up will each receive a Go North East goody bag
If you've already done so earlier in the week, don't worry, your name is already in the draw.
Alternatively, you can e-mail your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Wednesday 23 December, we will pick 5 entries at random from all those submitted.
Terms and conditions
2 x (First Prize): a Love2shop voucher to the value of £20.
3 x (Second Prize): a goody bag of Go North East branded items.
In these terms and conditions (known as the “terms”), we refer to the First Prize and the Second Prize, together, as the “Prizes” and your participation in the draw for a Prize is known as the “Promotion”.
- This competition is promoted by Go North East Limited, a limited company registered in England under 02057284, whose registered address is at: 3rd floor, 41-51 Grey Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6EE.
- By entering this Promotion, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter, applicants must be:
- At least sixteen years of age at the time of entry;
- Or, if under sixteen years of age, have the approval of a parent or legal guardian, and;
- Ordinarily resident in the UK with a UK postal address.
- Where an entry is made in accordance with paragraph 3.b, the Promoter reserves the right to request proof, to its reasonable satisfaction, that you have permission from that parent or legal guardian to enter the Promotion. If no proof is provided, the Promoter reserves the right to not accept your entry.
- The Promotion is not open to any employee, contractor, agent of, or any other person connected with, the Promoter nor any dependant of such employee, contractor, agent or other person so connected.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this Promotion.
- Entrants may only enter the Promotion in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Only one entry per person.
- In order to participate in the Promotion, you should:
- To be eligible, entries must not contain any obscene or offensive content. Any entries containing obscene or offensive content will not be eligible for the Promotion. Determination of the suitability of entries rests with the Promoter.
- Entries must not breach a third-party’s intellectual property rights. By submitting an entry, you are confirming that the photo is original and your own. If the Promoter believes that your entry is not original or your own, it reserves the right to refuse your participation in the Promotion. The decision of the Promoter in this regard is final.
- Any content you upload to the social media sites for this Promotion will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- You will own the work you submitted for the Promotion, including its copyright. However, by entering the Promotion, you or your parent or guardian are deemed to be giving the Promoter permission to use and/or publish your entry in its advertising, promotion and any other business-related activities on a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide basis.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries into this Promotion if, in our opinion, it breaches the provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any expenses incurred resulting from your participation in the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this Promotion or amend these Terms at any time without notice.
- The Promotion is open between 09:00 on Monday 14 December and 23:59 on Tuesday 22 December. Any submissions outside of these dates and times will not be accepted.
- The draw to identify the Prize winners will take place on or around the 23/12/2020. Winners will be selected with a random draw.
- The Prizes are as stated and, unless offered by the Promoter, no other alternatives or cash substitutions will be offered. The Prizes are not transferable.
- The Promoter’s selection for each Prize is final and the Promoter will not be required to enter into any correspondence in relation to such selection.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner(s) will be notified via the social media account or email address via which they submitted their entry, within 7 days of the specified closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within 72 hours of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Prize and draw a replacement winner.
- By entering the Promotion, you or your parent or guardian are deemed to be giving permission for you to enter the Promotion and for the Promoter to contact you in relation to the Promotion.
- If you are unsuccessful, we will not contact you. Any personal details collected in connection with the Promotion will be deleted.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.