Individual requests for CCTV images
Occasionally it may be necessary for an individual to request CCTV images from us. This will be given under the conditions of Data Protection laws and that we are satisfied as to your identity. Completion of this online form constitutes a subject access request within our data protection policy.
We may deny access to information should the request not meet the conditions of the Data Protection Act and Go North East policy and that giving you the information may be likely to prejudice any of the exemptions shown below. The main exemptions in relation to information held on the CCTV System are where the information may be held for:
- Prevention and detection of crime
- Apprehension and prosecution of offenders
If release of the information will disclose information relating to another individual(s), who can be identified from that information, then Go North East is not obliged to comply with a request unless:
- The other individual(s) has consented to the disclosure of information through the formal Subject Access Request process, or
- It is reasonable in all circumstances to comply with the request without consent of the other individual(s)
Unfortunately we cannot release any CCTV without completion of this form.
- We will provide a written response to the access request within 30 days of receiving the full details of the request, in line with data protection law.
CCTV footage request
Complete our online subject access request for CCTV.CCTV Request Form